Monday, October 12, 2009

New-to-Me 2003 Suzuki SV650 Motorcycle

P1110205

flickr Photo Collection of my new-to-me motorcycle

My second motorcycle, a 2003 Suzuki SV650 (Naked) motorcycle purchased 05 October 2009. Quite a contrast from my first motorcycle, a 2003 Yamaha Virago. Otherwise, the motorcycle is in great condition with only 4300 miles and ridden by an older military guy from Mililani Mauka who's main ride is a cruiser--hence, the lack of miles.

Modifications included with the bike were a OEM Suzuki Gel-seat, and a color-matched Givi fairing/windscreen. Services by Pflueger Honda / Yamaha Motorcycles
in Waipahu, where I regularily took my Virago for tire replacements and safety check.

I had to pay the late fee registration fee, but the safety check is up to date and due in March 2010. I easily transfered my base decal from the cruiser to the standard thanks to me being a civilian and the motorcycle not being a sports bike.

Otherwise, I'm glad I waited to find and purchase this bike since SV650's are rare on the island and when they are available at or near blue book on Craigslist, they are sold within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment