Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kisan Technologies pathBlazer and tailBlazer



Since I ride practically everyday, which is easy thanks to Hawaii's year round riding weather, safety is my main concern. I'm more of a function over form guy--see my Virago. One of the safety equipment suggested were a headlight modulator (legal by federal law) and a brakelight modulator. I purchased both modulators from Kisan Technologies immediately based on my positive usage of their products (pathBlazer and vectraLight on the Virago). The pathBlazer, aka headlight modulator, was very easy to install and took no more than 15 minutes. The tailBlazer, aka brakelight modulator, took some effort to splice into the brake wire, extending the wire and routing to an optimal location of the tailBlazer underneath the passenger seat.

See the above video of the result and my flickr photo sets for the installation photos: Brakelight Modulator | Headlight Modulator

No comments:

Post a Comment